Tuesday, November 11, 2008

So I guess I grew up

Hehe, wow. I feel much better. Like the super glue holding my heart together isn't glue after all, but the very soul of my heart keeping it in tack. Like every word you have ever spoken wasn't so serious. My mind can be at ease and so can yours. Your words can put spells on others ears for mine are not your tools of self reasurrance any longer. I will no longer be that shadow lurking behind you. Waiting for you. Always there for you. I'm done with you. And as I said it once before; I don't miss you. And you do miss me. I smile and frown at this. But I still walk away for you are the very thing holding me back from me. That night you released me, I released myself. And it feels good. The chains you put around my wrists are broken, the shackles around my ankles rusted. I am free. I can walk, talk, feel how I want. There is no regret. Not anymore. Nor will there ever be. Even when times I look back. My heart does not yearn. And I am glad it doesn't. It is stronger then ever before. And I will use it as I please. I will not hold back...So I guess (in a sense) I grew up...:)

No comments: