Thursday, February 5, 2009

-Just oNe of those days-

~It's just been one of those days. You know? When everything goes wrong. When you get out of bed late with a head ache. And guess what? You also woke up late. You rush to get out of the house but keep on forgetting things. Only to wait...twenty minutes...for your ride. Guess what, yeah he's late. You walk outside and the first thing you do is bust your ass on a street of ice in front of that car that looks oh so nice. Because he has money that guess what you don't. And it pissed you off more today because well, today just isn't your day. A day when dropping a pencil pisses you off. And the classroom just echos...echos nonsense and words. It's just one of those days where you wished you never woke up. A day where robbers breaking in at night and knocking you into a coma sounded nice. A day where you could, just for one day, become the devil and make suicidal legal...because hey if you're that depressed then I'll give you the push. And maybe, it'll make me feel good. And you can call me crazy...just not today. Cause, though it may be true...you don't wanna push me the wrong way. I'm not a horrible person...it's just one of those fucking days...~

3 comments:

DDAngel said...

sammie is scared O.O

Janna said...

I hate days like that believe me I've had my shear of them!^^

ringo161718 said...

I hear you. those kind of days are....I don't even want to talk about it....But I know what you mean.