Monday, January 5, 2009

Forget you~

      I know you care less
      So why should I care more?
      It's not the same...
      Because I'm not really in that picture
      Because you're in that doorway
      But you are not my friend
      Not anymore
      Because looking at you shows no connection
      Funny thing is you have no idea
      You realize nothing
      And why should you?
      This is not to a lover of the heart
      But to a lover of the bond
      A bond that bends
      A bond that turns
     But a bond that can never be broken
     I got your back whether or not you really have mine
    Words are just words
    And actions can just be played...
    I look for feeling
    And feeling isn't seen in one way
    So there's no where for you to hide
    Your eyes may not shine
    Your smile may crack
    But you will always remember
    And that's what pisses you off the most
    So you keep me lingering on to this bond
    Because you {need} to feel better about yourself
    And who better than me?
    Huh?...who better than me?
  
      

2 comments:

DDAngel said...

wow....me rikey

ringo161718 said...

Don't ever feel alone....I care for you kitty-chan.