Thursday, January 22, 2009

Twins; Envy&Pity

My lip moves to the left in jealousy
She may have that title but...
Chick can never be me
Sure your name's in her status
And maybe you met her through your friend
But you and me got history
And that you can't pretend
It happens all the time in movies
In TV shows and in books
The main character loves her best friend
But her best friend never looks
And maybe at the end they finally get together
But that's why they call it a movie
For us there is no happily ever after
That's alright because one day
One day you'll see
Though she has your heart
You'll wish you gave it to me...

2 comments:

ringo161718 said...

This is very touching...(tear)I feel you...(no homo...)

Janna said...

But I want a happily ever after LOl But I feel you (you can take that homo or no homo your choice LOL)