Thursday, January 15, 2009

~Remember~


Don't forget me I beg
My knees bloody on the ground
I try my hardest, my hardest
But my hardest is yet to be found
Do you recognize that face?
Can you see tears through the rain I put myself in?
I need to get out of this place.
But please remember me...
I am dirty and cold...hurt and forsaken
I am lost and sold...forgotten and mistaken
My existence left to the dark
The back of the class I stay
Even if you see me smile the light she will fade
I will hug you, love you, be your friend
But still you will not see
What's become of me
And maybe one day when you look in the mirror
Though I am not dead my spirit will still haunt
Left in the dark
Now you remember...

2 comments:

ringo161718 said...

....This is very touching...I will always remember you. I like this poem.

Janna said...

I love your choice of words!^^