Friday, October 17, 2008

*hums*

So now I'm stuck. I thought my mind was cleared but I fucked up. I thought I knew you but I guess I was wrong again, can't say that you're my friend (anymore). Can you read between the lines? Obviously not cause all I hear are lies. Take back that hug and sign a different song cause we can't get along (anymore).

Started writing a song...didn't work xD. My head is just blah lately. I think I try too hard with things...with everything. I just wanna stop trying. I went to that college fair thing today. It was alright. I liked goofing around with Sammy and Barry :3 Mar is cool too. I've been reading alot of other people's work in and out of school. It makes me want to write even more. I want to finish all the stories I left incomplete and start up on new things~ I've been really tired lately. All the time. I either sleep all day or not at all. I have head aches...I just don't want to be anywhere anymore. Not home...not in school. Blah, I hate it because I love hanging around people. People I care about and care about me. Fun, classy peoples who make things...life...not so bad xD
I saw my mom for the first time in a long time. I was on my way to school...just got on the train. And she called me over. I was a bit surprised...to see her. It was akward. Akward? I was uncomfortable around my own mother. We talked. Caught up. I wrote a poem about it...Most of my poems ryme...almost all of them. This one doesn't. Well...here it is~

Today I saw my mom on the train
She has a new job in Manhattan
So I'm told
Her hair looks the same
As is her clothes
But her smile is weak
And mine is weaker
We'll catch up
And we'll laugh
But inside it's not the same
For it's been far too long
Since that day...
Everything is different
But you're still the same
I'm waiting for you to say sorry
But there's only a few stops to go
You'll look at me as I talk
And I'll look back
Every now and then I'll catch a word
In your eyes
How can it feel so akward?
Seeing your mother on the train...

No comments: