Monday, October 13, 2008

You know who you are...

Seems you forgotten me, and I'd like to know how?
That all the times I was there for you...
You decide to leave me now
You'll never know my pain, inchoate feelings misunderstood...
Yearning for your love I always wondered if you could...
Could you ever love me the way I loved you?
Could you ever see my surrow when I walked out of your room?
Could you feel my happiness whenever you were around?
And could you bare the pain I felt, when you thrown my love to the ground?
At the end of the day I try to close my heart
Because I'm so frightened it will hurt again...
By the end of the night I'm crying...
And happiness is something I pretend...
I'm not saying that I blame you, because who would?
But still I'll still wonder...
Wonder...if you could...

No comments: