Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Todayy~

I stayed home today. My head hurt so much it was driving me crazy. I tried to sleep but once I wake up I can't go back to sleep. So I sat in bed. Nothing on TV to watch so I ended up watching a whole bunch of stupidness. By the time something good actually came on I had to go with grandma to pick up Mitchell. Ever since she hurt her leg I've been doing alot more stuff around the house and helping her walk down the stairs and such. I don't really mind much. Every now and then I picture her falling and hitting her head on the corner of the dresser or slipping and falling down the stairs. Scary thoughts. I wish I didn't have such thoughts. I wish there was a way to oraganize the images within our minds. Like one giant filing cabinent. This would solve and or stop many of my problems...and maybe I could understand things better without rushing into thought about the what ifs and what nots. *siiigh* I hate thinking. But worst of all I hate caring. Well...caring too much. One glance. One look. And boom. I'm in a slum. Oh weeeell, anyway I got to type up an old short story today. I was suprised at my own vocbuary...o.o...it seemed better two years ago compared to now xD Since this story is so short maybe I'll use it in my writing profolio...damn work. All these head aches..I wonder if school has anything to do with them? School's never done this to me before...I know all seniors get like this. Just gotta deal like everyone else, right? Grr...these damn dreams also! They're bothering me too. I can't stop thinking about them. Why, why must unsaid person haunt my dreams >< Damn yoooou...I shouldn't care at all. But alas...I do. It's a gift...and a curse *giggles* VOTE OBAMA 2008!!!!

1 comment:

DDAngel said...

whats ur dreams little one