Monday, October 20, 2008

~To all you unsaid person(s) out there!!!






Unsaid person:


Why can't you just tell me you need me? BEcause you know you do. Though I am over you, you clearly want me to linger on the thought of you. You want me to be obssessed with you like I once was when I was a girl. You are my friend. That is all. I am finally over that crush of you. You, this person I love. You, this person I hate. (sound familar?) And Now I'm done with you. I don't want nothing to do with you. Because even through all the happiness all you left me with was pain.



















Unsaid person:

I see you. And you see me? How close we once were. Buddies. I can't help but think what it would be like if that distant didn't set in. And anger arose from that of which you birthed. But I can not blame you. I am annoying. I am weird. I am ridiculous. But you know what? That's me. And I;ll be loud on the train. And I'll laugh with my friends. Sometimes I wish you were there with me. My friend. You were. But alas...you made your choice...she my mind will still linger on our memories as friends. My friend. My buddy. No more...











Unsaid person:
I can't forget that day. I don;t think I want to. It's funny how things can change so fast between two people. And yet, utterly stay the same. How do I feel about you? It's hard to tell. You are so much to me, what am I to you? I guess it's wrong. But I don't care. Everything's wrong in my eyes, everything's right. It just depends on what kind of person you are...who you are. Who are we? What are we...I do not know. It's alright because we can still see eachother and smile. And at the end of the day...that's all that matters. :)






No comments: