Monday, October 13, 2008

Turning to grey

My heart burns and aches of pains a mere mortal can not explain, nor angels nor gods have the deepest mind to say.
As I wonder in this shadowy place in my life, it's hard to see if anyone else is there. Am I truly alone? But alas, this is my fate. A lonely wanderer can not wait...for an answer...I am lost in this depair.
Blackish colors circle around my beating heart as my mind lingers in a vast void of emptiness. This numbing feeling waits for no man to be ready but for a lonely girl to take.
It grasps a hold of your soul and doesn't let go...until you are cold and dark...until you loose your heart. Your very being is questioned. You mask yourself in a beauty that only fear lies under such a broken mask.
A small light comes across your face and your true colors are shown. A faded pink. Yes, that is me...this darkened hallway in my heart can not turn back now though. And I fear the light colors of my soul will fade away...like the faded pink..turning to grey.

No comments: