Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Unsaid Person~

You will never know how hard it is. You will never feel this way. Your heart will never hurt, can you even feel pain? Sometimes I question...sometimes I rant. Sometimes I cry and sometimes I vent. Through drawing, through writting, through music, and life. It's hard to imange life without out you. You, this person I hate. You, this person I love. You, this person who doesn't deserve to know me. You, this person who needs me. And you will never know because you think I love you but I don't...I hate you. I hate everything about you. Your laugh. Your eyes. The way you say, "Later"/"Uh huh..."/"Meh". Your ego. Your stories. Your opintions. Your feelings. I hate you because you're always there. On my mind. I hate you because I love you and I have always loved you. And you know. And yet you drag me along. You know he does me wrong and you know you can do better then him...why won't you save me? Maybe we're young...but these so many years haven't age a bit. Time has always stood still. We have always been the same even when the world around us changes. I'm not scared to say that I am in love. But I am scared to say...that I'm in love with you...I force a smile on my face so you don't know and hide my feelings with goofy words. I act like I don't care but it always slips through and you know...you know. How great could it be? How wonderful. How beautiful. If you just give me a try. And that is way we'd be perfect together...because we can never be together. I wish you wouldn't call me your "hime-chi"...because it only makes it worse. One night I feel like I'm on top of the world and the next I feel like I'm holding it up. My shoulders have been aching all these years and all I want is to put this planet down. But I can't. I will always be here...and you know that. But one day when I'm not...for you...you will miss me. And I...won't miss you...

No comments: